108livescore_พนันบอลออนไลน์ ฟรี_เล่นบาคาร่าให้ได้เงิน pantip

Scientific Leads

Dr. Benedikt Hallgrimsson, University of Calgary

Dr. Hallgrimsson is a professor and department head in the Department of Cell Biology and Anatomy. He is a member of both the McCaig Institute for Bone and Joint Health and the Alberta Children’s Hospital Research Institute. He also holds adjunct appointments in both the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine’s Department of Comparative Biology and Experimental Medicine and the Faculty of Arts’ Department of Archaeology. Dr. Hallgrimsson completed his academic studies at the University of Alberta and the University of Chicago. 

Dr. Michael Hendzel, Cross Cancer Institute

Dr. Michael Hendzel is  a Professor, Department of Oncology, at the University of Alberta Cross Cancer Institute. He received his PhD in Biochemistry an Molecular Biology from the University of Manitoba.

Dr. Igor Kovalchuk, University of Lethbridge

Dr. Kovalchuk has been a professor at the University of Lethbridge since 2010 and heads the Plant Biotechnology Laboratory. He has received an MBA in the Management of International Scientific Projects from Oil and Gas Academy, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine, a PhD in Genetics from the Ukrainian Scientific Centre of Hygiene and Genetics, and a MD in obstetrics and gynecology from the Ivano-Frankivsk State Medical Academy, Ivano-Frankivsk in Ukraine.

AEN Director

Dr. Raja B. Singh, Genome Alberta

Dr. Raja Singh joined Genome Alberta as Director for Alberta Epigenetics Network in September of 2015. Prior to joining Genome Alberta, Dr. Singh worked with University of Calgary’s Innovate Calgary office and the University of Manitoba’s Technology Transfer Office managing the university’s Intellectual Property portfolios in Medical sciences including Medical devices, Therapeutics, Diagnostics and Genetics, Agriculture (including Functional foods and Nutraceutical sciences), Biofuels and Green House Gas Emission Reduction technologies.

His experience extends from Basic and Clinical research to licensing university technologies to industry partners, creating scientist led spin offs, supporting industry sponsored research and helping researchers secure grant funding. He has chaired conference sessions and judged venture competitions and student presentations.

Raja holds a PhD (and Masters) in Cardiac Physiology from the University of Manitoba and a Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery from India. He has published in high impact peer-reviewed medical journals and written book chapters on cardiac diseases and diabetes.

Our Partners

Alberta Government Genome Alberta University of Calgary University of Lethbridge University of Alberta